Feb 10, 2013

Never enough hours in the day!

Gosh! Can't believe it's been so long since I last posted.I have been trying to keep up with schoolwork, housework and Project Life. In addition it has been really hot so in the evenings I find I am too tired so I go to bed early then I wake up in the early hours of the morning and can't go back to sleep. I really need to get my body back in sync! I thought I'd just post my Project Life posts. I have skipped week 3 and intend getting back to it later. I thought I'd try to keep up with the rest rather than fall further behind. I have been keeping a weekly journal - it started out being a daily journal but since I went back to school I have been doing a weekly review. I am also trying to find a system that works for me as far as organizing my photos etc goes. Getting there..........





 Week 4 of my Digital Project Life



Week 5 of my Digital Project Life


Week 6 of my Digital project Life


I am still finding my "style" for Project Life so am keeping it fairly simple . I would like to add a few digital downloads to my stash as it is very sparse just now but that will come in time. I do know I don't want it to be over fussy. For now I just want to document what is happening in my life in 2013. There are going to be lots of changes so I think it will be interesting to look back and see how things work out.

This is all I'm doing for now but I will add more detail later. I have another busy week coming up so won't be short of material for a while. All that remains is for me to document it! So far, although not great, I have been better than in the past, so that's the good news. let's hope it stays like that!

1 comment:

  1. I finally got a chance to come and have a look at your pages. I love them :) Unfortunately, my eyes aren't good enough to read all the journalling so I'll have to wait till you get here for that.
    My pages are very simple so far and may well stay like that all the way through. The majority of my pages are photos but that's fine - at least they're out for us to look at and not stuck on the computer. xx

    ReplyDelete